Follow @rachealdoucette

Friday, June 7, 2013

5 Make Up For Ever Products I Absolutely Love

If you didn't know, now you do... Make Up For Ever is easily one of my favorite brands on the market. http://makeupforeverusa.com

Not only do I use it on myself but I use specific products on clients as well, depending on the nature of the look or shoot. Here are 5 Make Up For Ever products I absolutely love. 

HD Foundation- Long wear, sweat proof. Ultra light with rich coverage. I recently recommended it for a professional ballet dancer who I just worked on. It retails for $42 at Sephora and one bottle will last for a while. Shop Here



HD Finishing Powder- If you haven't tried this, you need to. It's like nothing you've ever felt on your face before. It somewhat has that "silicone" slip feel... absolutely amazing. My only beef: It's kind of pricey for how quickly I go through it. I'll write a follow up post on comparable products that are a tad bit cheaper (I've got a great alternative to this powder!) Retails for $32 for the bigger 0.3 oz jar Shop Here


5 Camouflage Cream Palette- 5 Tone correcting concealer shades that hide any flaw. Red cheeks and dark under eye circles don't stand a chance. And the best thing about it- It's totally blendable. This is another products that you'll have for a while, even with everyday use. Pro Tip: apply concealer under foundation for longer wear. Retails for $38 Shop Here



Sculpting Kit- a duo of powder, light and dark that are perfect for highlights and contours. Easy to blend and light weight. Retails for $48 Shop Here


AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST... 

Aqua Brow- Formally known as Brow Fix, this product is my number one cosmetic go to that I use EVERY SINGLE DAY. Completely water proof and sweat proof, your brows will look fabulous even after a couple hours in the pool. The best part, it'll come off with ease at the end of the night with any standard face cleanser or makeup wipe. One tiny tube has lasted me well over a year and counting. Retails at $20 Shop Here



Questions on how to use any of these products? Leave a comment below and I'll be happy to answer any questions! 

-R 

2 comments:

  1. I see you meant leave comments here! Love the finishing powder, one of the best makeup products I ever bought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gina falcone mccawJune 22, 2013 at 3:40 AM

    Good tip Rach..I've seen this line but was never sure. As a 59 + aging woman who loves her makeup, I may be needing a change soon, its just that I break out so easily..still! Can i name drop here? Good, I been using dr. Deneses duo cover up compact-1 side for face (not so good for dark sun or age spots like yrs ago, but cant find better for sensitive skin. The other side of compact for eyes..best ever 4 me 4 my very dark racoon eyes. Then its BE ready foundation, whch has been my saving grace. Also IT Cosmetics brow for us with no eyebrows. The aforementioned products is what I have found best for me, but im not sure about foundationb& concealer anymore. Needing a miracle coverup for spot on cheek, so dark...& foundation I think is good for me still, in the ready. I need to chk ur blog more often...this is great! Any other suggestions r greatly apreciated. So helpful, i love it!

    ReplyDelete