Follow @rachealdoucette

Friday, January 24, 2014

2014 Weddings, Shoots, Bookings, Oh My!

Hi there Doll Faces! 

I hope you all have had a fabulous January thus far. 

My month has been rather exciting. I've already booked myself a few test shoots and auditions, all while continuing to book freelance jobs, interview for others and continuously network with like minded artistic professionals. My calendar is quickly beginning to fill with bookings for 2014. 

.....

I recently joined Model Mayhem. I've heard great things about the site so a few days ago I decided to join, explore and network. So far, it seems like most of the postings and opportunities are for portfolio building, which is never a bad thing. I'll see how it goes.

.....

I was also just invited to showcase at RAW Artists in Philadelphia sometime in mid February. I'm working to get some idea's together. I envision some type of funky fashion show, but that's just a rough draft of an idea. I'll think on it a bit longer. I would ideally like to showcase later in the year, preferably on a weekend night. I believe the night I was offered is a Wednesday. 

.....

What else, what else? Oh! ... I found a precious kitten last weekend. And although I'm not a cat person, it was late and really cold so I brought it home. After a bunch of phone calls and even some posts on craigslist, I was able to find it a nice home. Thank goodness, It would have died with all this snow! *Yuck, snow* 

I suppose that's all I have to write about, a bunch of random things. It's late and I can't sleep so naturally I turn to social media to keep me occupied. 

I hope everyone has a really fun weekend! :) 

I promise to post something more exciting, more fabulous next time. 

Tootles! 

-R 

No comments:

Post a Comment